Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful: November 19th - November 25th

November 19th~ Thankful for small things, like paci clips.

Nov 20th~ Thankful that Lyell and I stopped smoking over a year now and still have stayed strong. We smell a LOT better too.


November 21st~ Thankful for my sister, Laura. Not only does she love me, she loves my daughter like her own. She is always the first to volunteer for baby sitting and hugs and kisses her more than ME. Laura and I went shopping tonight and she (like always) got Ellie a sweet book. Its an inside joke with our family that Laura is plotting to keep Ellie for her own. 




November 22nd~ Thankful for THANKSgiving and a beautiful Thursday spent with both families. We are lucky to have almost all of our family here in Nashville. New traditions started this year, but I wouldnt have it any other way. Monell's with the In-Laws and a late dinner with my fam. 






November 23rd~ Thankful for my job. Even though I had to work this Friday and could not go shopping, I really do love my job and am thankful that I have one. 


November 24th ~ Thankful for my brothers. I love them both dearly and completely differently. They make fun of me like no other, boy oh boy. Its always a blast when they are around. We celebrated my birthday a few days early since Mike was in town still. Dinner and GiGi's cupcakes is a great way to celebrate my 31st birthday if I do say so myself. Notice the birthday card and note the inside joke from Nov. 21st :)





November 25th~ Thankful for my health and my families health. Some are not as fortunate and when it hits close to home, you wanted drop to your knees and thank The Lord , squeeze your babies a little tighter and hold on to that wish that it never comes your way.




No comments:

Post a Comment