Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful : November 12th- November 18th

November 12th~ Thankful for my mother. I am thankful and blessed to have my mother for a lot of reasons...but.. Grandma daycare is the best. Watching Ellie light up when we get to my moms house and see her grandmother makes me so happy. I go to work to help support our little family and there is no one else in the world I would rather leave Ellie with.  Here are a few cute pictures I get randomly through out the day.

 and my recent favorite...


November 13th~ Thankful for my grandmother O. Today is her birthday and I miss her like crazy. Read a blog entry I wrote on her birthday HERE.


November 14th~ Thankful I know when to bite my tongue. Just like thumpers mother taught him, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. My mom use to quote that a lot. Lets just say I am glad this day is over and tomorrow is a new day, Scarlet.

November 15th ~ Thankful for my sister-in-law, Lana. I wish we saw each other more than we do, but I cherish the times Richard  Lana and Devon come down here. Lana has sent me so many wonderful things for Ellie. I am blessed to have someone care so much and is two steps ahead. Like this cute bracelet. Omg. Best teething item ever.

November 16th ~ Thankful for a husband that works full time and goes to school full time. I wouldn't be able to do what he does and still stay awesome. Love my Lyellze.

November 17th~ Thankful for my Bentley. Though we have not seen eye to eye lately. He has no doggie clue how much he means to me and all the times he has comforted me. He does not judge me and loves me unconditionally  I wish people (myself included) could love like a dog. Here is to a lazy Saturday and a place to lay in the sun. 

Bentley says he is thankful on this Saturday to go back to our secret play ground. We have still been able to keep this gem to ourselves.


November 18th~ Thankful for Sundays in general. A day to reconnect and get ready for up coming week. Also thankful for my little cooking helper on this Sunday afternoon. I have had a sinus infection and Ellie is working on that 6 months growth spurt...but...Muffins make everything a little better. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment