Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Friday, April 25, 2014

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail

Two weekends ago, Samatha invited us over for Easter crafts and a picnic.
We had a blast and now Ellie is even more in love with hanging out with the big kids. 






^^Yep, guess who slept through the whole thing. Shocker. ^^

  ^^ I mean, I cant tell you how much I love this picture. Just a few years ago I was doing the same poses with their moms. Ok, that makes us sound old and unable to get into photographs.
Ladies, we need to keep taking group shots of us too. ^^





Thank you for inviting us. Samantha is such an awesome mom. She still surprises me and makes me strive to just like her. Later on in the week, Ellie had an Easter Egg hunt at her school. She was very unsure at first, but once she figured it out...off she went. 







I didn't take my camera to Boston. I mean, you have to pick and chose your battles and unfortunately my breast pump won that fight. So I am waiting on some pictures Richard took before I post...which are way better than anything I could take. Annoying but true. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment