Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Little Garner Law


My cousin Melanie is fixing to have her second bundle of joy. Garner Law... could I be anymore in love with that name? I don't think so. Robbie, you get two thumbs up from this lady on the your name choice. My mother, sister and I threw Melanie a baby shower for the little man last weekend. As far as the location, we immediately decided to do it at the Savannah Tea Company. I had such a blast at my shower there, that it was a must that Melanie and our families share in the tea party experience. Yes, hats and all. I was completely all over the place with a theme. Maybe it was mommy brain and Christmas all rolled into one when planning, but I went from "little man mustaches"  to "woodland theme" to just a sweet baby blue and chalkboard art decor. The Christmas decorations that were still scattered around the Tea House really helped with my sporadic theme too. Notice in some of the pictures a Christmas tree in the middle of January. Come on, even mine is down.


High Tea at 11 o'clock consisted of (by memory):
Three different Types of Teas
Scones and Muffins with Clotted Cream 
Cup of Vegetable Soup
Spinach Quiche Thingy
Cucumber Sandwiches
Chicken Salad
Fresh Fruit
Pastry Puffs
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Mini Cupcakes
Blueberry Sorbet
My mom made the cutest cookies as favors to take home.

I didn't take any pictures of the foods like last time. I just wanted your mouths to start watering and be jealous. It worked? Perfect. If you do want to see how amazing the food looks, check out my shower again HERE.

I cant wait to see Melanie's nursery.  In fact I am going to call her out right here  and now on my blog and beg for to share Garner's Nursery with my little world. Melanie's style is impeccable and her nurseries are always beyond brilliant. So be on the look out for the cutest Woodland Nursery ever! I cant wait to meet Garner Law!












This is when personality number one wanted to go with the woodland theme. Super cuter but I never followed through with the decor. Design made by Delight Paperie found through, you guessed it, Etsy. Most everything else was made and bought at Hobby Lobby. Did you know you can just pull up hobbylobby.com on your phone, show the cashier the 40% coupon and they will take it off your biggest purchase item? Super nice when you were not planing to run in there after work and your not wasting all that expensive printer ink. Random craft knowledge over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment