Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Puffs Kinda Weekend

Nothing special about this weekend, but special as any other. Ellie is in LOVE with the Gerber puffs. She starts kicking her feet at the sight of the plastic canister. I love watching her chase around little broken pieces with those chubby hands. She finally gets the tiny puff in her two little fingers for 90% of them to totally miss her mouth. She smiles all the same and starts the chasing process again. Swoon. This wont last long. By next week, I probably wont have to break them up at all for her and she will be popping them in her mouth like candy. I can hear her laughing in the next room right now chasing those bananas and blueberries. Sigh. You cant freeze time. So I tried to capture it in photos and hope the memories stay fresh in my mind.










 Side note: I am too lazy on this Sunday night to photoshop any of these. So I just want you to know that our window is not cracked. It is a branch from our willow tree. 

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love the 2nd to last photo -- such a sweet smile <3

    ReplyDelete