Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Double your Flavor...

Lyell and I are one of the last of our friends to have children (ironically the first to get married). I love all my little kiddos and still need to plan play-dates for some we have not interacted with. We have spent a lot of time with Ashley and Andy and their twins, AJ and Lillie. Before kids, the four of us would love to roam Target after a dinner out. This really ended up being Ashley and I in the girly departments and the boys would wonder off looking at electronics. We recently carried this tradition on with the addition of children and Ashley and I had a blast in the baby department. Then I watched the twins  last week...like one adult to three babies. I actually loved it, though I am not ready to triple my child count right this instant. 















No comments:

Post a Comment