Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This is it..

I saw this the other day and loved it. I need to take this sign's advice and stop moping around waiting on something to happen. I need to get over it and move on. So, on to better things...Stuff I have been doing lately here and there...


 Picture of me and my ladies..at a church thingy

Laura Graduated with her Master's Degree last month. I made these graduation caps for the little get together.   I got the idea from here ... They looked better in person than on my camera phone...oh well.




Attended a dinner for Nashville School of Law. 



Lyell's Birthday was a few weeks ago. The big 27! Mom got him some new running shoes that he needed badly. I got him a 5lb bag of David Lynch Coffee. Which He loved more than I thought so it wasn't a lame gift after all. I also found this little chocolate shoppe, The Cocoa Tree, in Germantown that he LOVED. Birthday dinner was at IHOP. I couldn't argue because breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites too. Happy Birthday baby, I love you.

Lyell and I just got finished watching LOST (watch instantly on Netflix)...while there are many things that I have ignored because it just doesn't make sense, we are planning our own island. So far we are getting our "extras" from Craiglist. Lyell is making some "hatch-attack" music for the theme and I am still looking for a doctor to join us...any other takers out there?.

No comments:

Post a Comment