Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Cousins Session

I had a blast taking pictures of a big group of awesome kids this past week. The California cousins are spending their summer here in Tennessee (How cool is that!?!) So I met up with them to capture all the cousins together. The boys were unsure at first, but by the end I had them in full on giggles. I even rolled down the hill with them as a bribe. Thank you Miss Denise for letting me capture your beautiful grandchildren. Here are some of my favs....



















1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Katherine. I could not be happier with the photos that you took. So funny that the photos that you posted here are my favorites as well! God has truly blessed you with a talent that brings joy to others. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete