Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Saturday, December 28, 2013

What does Santa Say?

What does Santa say? Ho Ho Ho...Has been our theme the entire month. We were overwhelmed by the Christmas season and all the wonderful gifts that were given to us. Ellie must have been pretty good this year. 

A family ritual that I am trying to pass down...making cookies for Santa. My sibling and I take this pretty seriously. I took the easy way out this year, but Ellie didn't seem to mind at all.




^^ Trying to see if I was looking ^^






 ^^ Ellie stood there with her fingers in her nose for a few minutes...She finally came around^^^





 ^^ Reading in her new house at Nanny & Papas ^^


^^ Looking at the "gobble gobbles" in the back yard ^^







 ^^ We eat Christmas cupcakes for lunch at GiGi's ^^


^^That is some pure Christmas Joy right there^^ 

^^Ellie has been trying to wear daddy's orioles hats...now she has her own^^ 


^^^ Lyell received a refurbished "Grandpa Time"...a special memory that he has with his Dad. 
Brought tears to his eyes and cant wait to start the tradition with our kiddos. 
I'm trying to catch up on this 80s phenomenon I must have missed. ^^^

All in all, I wouldn't change a single thing about this Holiday season. Anyone can get easily stressed about...well, a lot. I loved every present I got my loved ones and I loved everything they got me and my little family. My cup runneth over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment