Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nine Years Ago...






 I think its safe to say we all look like babies in these pictures. I mean, we got married so long ago I have to scan in my images. Film can be so beautiful. There are many more images; but for today, I like these. There was no doubt in my mind when I walked down that aisle... I made the best decision of my life that night on August 7th. I think of everything that we have done in the past nine years and cant wait for the next 9...and the next, and the next.I love you Lyell Sloan, thank you for loving me for all that I am. I can't wait for our dinner tonight, to watch our kiddies grow up and become really cool people, to grow old with you, and watching Breaking Bad with you this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment