Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Friday, March 30, 2012

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks

Stretch marks? None yet! Though my ass keeps itching and I am only assuming it has to do with growing :)

Sleep: Touch and Go! Sometimes I just do my regular thing and just wake up once, maybe twice to go to the restroom. Then the next night I will be in tears cause I cant get comfortable and watch netflix all night long.

Best moment this week: I sent Lyell the picture above that I did on my phone during his class...He was so sweet. He will admit its starting to feel real to him and he his already planning his "Daddy Daughter Fridays" this fall. (His boss is a NCAA referee on the side, so they don't have court on Fridays during football season.)

Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing lately

Name: No name yet but we have narrowed down and getting close. Its really hard to not be able to monogram anything just yet...but I want to make sure I am 100% positive. If she hates it, my response will be it was going to be VERA BLU after your fathers band in the 90s.

Gender: Girl

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Miss Anything? Cigarettes. I know right! I quit before we were even pregnant and I have really have not even thought about them until now. I have been randomly saying out loud "Man, I would LOVE a cig right about now". It has kinda grown into an obsession. I keep having dreams about it. One was so real and had to tell myself that it really didnt happen. Even the smell, YUMMMY.

Movement: oh yes she is active as ever! She is freaking Lyell out by swirling around in there.

Food cravings: Chinese Food. I could eat my Spicy Seafood Trio for breakfast.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: my ribs are kinda hurting...and just the starting of an overall uncomfortableness

Happy or Moody most of the time: EXCITED to say the least! Its been a ruff week personally and non-pregnancy-wise, but I will say my little Appleseed has helped me through it.

Looking forward to: The next ultrasound in less than 4 days. We are having another one because I am measuring too big. Go figure!

Random Side Items: The room is finally painted. It took us three trips, two Ace Hardware's and four coats of paint...but the room is looking good. We also took a side trip and went into the new McKay's...wow...Its great and actually has parking now. We got some books to start Appleseed's collection. 
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment