Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Why So Serious?

Two in one night…I must NOT have cable!!

On to lighter subjects..I thought I would share a few things I have been playing with this week. So, I gave up facebook for lent. Might sound super sad that I spent so much time on it to begin with and that it is one of the number 1 items up for letting go for 40 days... But it always seemed like I really needed to see pictures of people I haven’t seen in 10 years and read if anyone had anything intelligent to say for the day. I was also having some personal issues on facebook and decided last weekend (before I knew it was a popular for lent) that this was my only clean escape for the blinding reality of nothingness.



So not being on facebook has really brought new websites to the forefront.  I got an invite (after asking to be asked) to a website Pinterest. I didn’t think it was going to change my life but I have found some really neat things that I might have never seen before (kinda like stumle.com but in a visual pin board type way). For example:

 I am having a yellow-themed girly party next month and I have found …Sophisticated Jello shots…how fun!


A super-fun-engagement-photo idea for a couple (Gina & Adam) I am shooting this summer who LOVES to play board games…

Random goals for this weekend..I am going to try to make some pretty hanging plants for my front porch. Lets see if I follow through?

No comments:

Post a Comment