Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Monday, October 7, 2013

Family Outing

This last week was something to get use to...Lyell has added another night of school during the week. I thought nothing of it when I first knew of the addition. It wasn't until Thursday night, that I missed him BAD. Rekindling was much needed. So we were very thankful for a beautiful Saturday morning to spend together. We got to Cheekwood right when they opened which was nice because there were about 5 other cars there and no one in sight. We had most of it to ourselves...for a few minutes anyway. After a great lunch together, Ellie spent the night with Nanny & Papa. That left an adult night to just Lyell and I. A movie and then sushi at 10pm...it was like 10 years ago (with more yawns).

















No comments:

Post a Comment