Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Glitter Minis At Dusk






Glitter Minis at Dusk
~
Crooked Branch Park
116 Ray Ave, Lakewood, TN 37138
~
Sept. 23rd & 24th

I have had this idea stuck in my head all week. Thank you for all those that put-up with me making random paper mache mushrooms. You can even dress up as a fairy if you wish...Ellie just wasn't feeling a major theme last night. She did have a blast with all the glitter though. I will be doing 15 minutes sessions Friday and Saturday evenings.


 For all the people interested in Fall & Christmas sessions, I am hammering out those dates and will be announcing them soon. I never did spring pictures because of some major health issues that arose but I am super pumped about what I am making for the Christmas Minis so stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment