Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Friday, December 13, 2013

18 Months








Ellie~ You love giving your Dad a big hug and kiss before he heads off for the night.

Baaa boooon = "Balloon" is probably my favorite word you say.

Finally can say Mommy "Momm-meee"

Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, Blueberries (which are getting hard to find), Cheerios, Bananas, French Toast sticks, Milk

Words you can say: Mommy, Daddy, Nanny, Papa, LaLa (Aunt Laura), B (Uncle Brain), B (Bentley..sorry Brian), G, Milk, Bike, Ball, Shoes, Yes, No, Gigi, G-Daddy, Eat, Baby, Truck, Bear, Dog. Maybe more... lots of animal sounds and several signs.

Here is a video I took a little over a month ago...

Eating habits have been crazy. You would rather snack all day long instead of eating dinner. One night you woke up at 3 AM, asking for a snack. Ummm, no. I will see you in the morning.

You are starting to be a big girl, follow directions and want to help...


We signed you up for music class. I think you really like it. I just read another article of the benefits music can bring to your age group... I really can see why. I also did it just for us to have something to do while your Dad is at his study groups and some Mommy bonding time.


Elliott Annabelle, you love shoes. I feel like I have mentioned this in earlier posts but this fascination has grown into an obsession. You have more shoe than me!!

You had a blast putting jingle bells on your first tree in your bedroom...




You love to brush your teeth.

Thanksgiving weekend was a treat because we had our Boston family come in and spend some time with us. I can't really put into words the bond you and Devon already have. He is truly a great big cousin to look up to. We are already planning our trip up there after your brother is born.








For my birthday, I wanted to add a Mommy and Me session to your photo shoot. I cant wait to see more...

I love you to the moon and back baby girl.








No comments:

Post a Comment