Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Monday, August 5, 2013

In full swing





We have had a wonderful summer with Lyell off from school. Today marks the beginning of the end of summer for us. Ellie moves up to a new class and Lyell starts his third year of law school. Life is in the full swing of things. In two days is Lyell and my anniversary...wow.

Say can you cheese for the camera. #NailedIt

Dragon park...pre-down pour.

Oh, it just going to be a few rain drops...kinda.

Visiting G-Dad. 

A little splish-splash with Dadman

This girl loves shoes. {Which is not from me, because I would rather go barefoot} 
We are talking, shoes on shoes here people! The red shoes had to be on, even 
with PJs, for about a week solid. I took her to Stride Rite, which I found out was 
Ellie's version of Disney World, and now we have several new pairs to rotate. 

Loves Watermelon :)
First Day with Green Grouper Class Room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment