Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vacation Hilton Head

























I think if I ever left Tennessee, I would want to live by the beach. There is something about the smell of saltwater and the breeze through my hair that leaves me feeling calm, happier and content. We had a wonderful time in Hilton Head and I am itching to go back already. Ellie was a little nervous of the ocean at first, but warmed right up in no time. My mom and sister came down half way through and were awesome babysitters so Lyell and I could relax and even go out to dinner on Lyell's birthday. The drive wasn't bad at all, though we planned stops in Atlanta both ways to break up the drive and keep Ellie happy. The condo we stayed in was a quick walk to the beach and live music. Thank you Amy for sharing your condo with my little family. So blessed to have wonderful people in my life and some REAL memories from this trip!

Check out where we stayed: HERE (I wish I would have taken more pictures cause you just cant tell how adorable this place is. Ellie had a hay-day pointing at all the things hanging on the walls. Amy has more pictures on her vrbo).





No comments:

Post a Comment