Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The-Knox-Man




I have been watching my friend Stephanie's little boy, Knox. We have had a blast and I got a sneak peek of what life would be like with two. All in all, I love this little man. Easiest part: when I have Ellie and Knox up in my big comfy chair right before nap time and we are cuddling & watching a few Sesame Street music videos on my ipad. Hardest Part: two kids that don't talk yet and are hungry at the exact same time. I told Stephanie that I just let Knox roam for a while and made mental notes on what I needed to child proof in my house (which surprisingly not too much). Knox turns one Friday and his birthday party is this weekend. Ellie told me she was very excited about her first kid party and has been debating what to wear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment