Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Annoucments

We finally ordered birth announcements and FINALLY mailed them off. Even going to the post office is an ordeal..blessed to even say that though. There was a time when I thought I might not ever say that; so I am thankful for every "mommy ordeal" I have.


What I finally decided on and designed myself (pictures were taken by Brooke Kelly).




I had not posted any of the other Brooke Kelly images because I wanted the announcements to not be beaten into the ground so to speak. Lyell and I could not have be happier and worth every penny (well, worth the grandparents pennies). There were over 100 but here are some of are favorites that were not on Brooke's Blog.










No comments:

Post a Comment