Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Waiting

Waiting is not my strong suit :)

Lunch with Mom

Visiting with my Granddad 


Craft Project

Dinner with Hubby: Panda Express



Random Picture of Lyell's All Time Favorite Food
  
Putting up a fan in the Nursery: Sid Cautious :)


Putting away my Maternity Clothes

Made my Favorite Cookies

Washed my car to get ready to put the car seat in.

And my favorite thing I did this week... My mom and I took a embroidery & applique class. Here is my first attempt. I think it turned out great for my first time. I cant wait to have a name so I can make some more. I am NOT trying to do this for a living. I have a wonderful friend, Stephanie that  does this and is super great at it. Check her out here. Of course my little Beaz was my helper and watched me diligently while I was working away.


And the final product. Appleseed's first outfit. 


What Beaz thinks of it all:




No comments:

Post a Comment