Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Gale's Graduation

Gale graduated college on May 11th. Dad surprisingly let me get off work to join the festivities. So we grabbed a small bag, dropped Bentley off with Lyell's grandmother and headed to Knoxville. My doctor just said to be careful about driving too long, so Lyell would stop more often than none so I could stretch my legs. It was a nice 24 hour get away. One of my favorite things in the world is just driving in the car with Lyell listening to Opie and Anthony. I had never been to a collage graduation (no one had ever walked before) so I thought it was pretty neat. Of course, there was good eating and some good bezzerwizzer gaming mixed in all this.












1 comment:

  1. My 6 Grandchildren,,I Love them all so Much.Yes we had 5 and now 6,,,Laura got married. Yes 6 11/12,,I know Katherine is expecting. Do you thank I would not know that??? I do not live under a rock!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete