Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Birthdays with a Sunburn

Should be a wordless post...because I don't have much to say that doesn't sound like I am complaining. Only 10 more days! I have to keep reminding myself that my stomach and swelling is not permanent. Its Lyell's Birthday weekend (I cant remember when he started getting a whole weekend, but he deserves it). His main present was a new Google chrome laptop which has not left his side since being delivered. Over all I think he had a pretty good couple of days. The Sullivan gang went out to eat with us Saturday night and came over for  cupcakes. I will have to say Bentley did pretty ok when the twins arrived. I wish I got a picture of AJ talking babbling at Bentley and my scaredy cat dog slowly backed away with a  look like "Oww crap, the little human can see me". Gale's birthday is Wednesday so tonight we celebrated both boys together over at Baker Road. I am trying to  take more images...getting ready to go snap happy once Apple arrives. So I might have gone over board the last two days...but pictures are always my favorite thing when looking at blogs anyway...I think I beached-whaled-it way too long in the pool this afternoon...I am a tad red! 








 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment