Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March'in Forward

Again, No real good excuse for not blogging. I forget!!! And then I end up with a blog like this trying to catch up my life through pictures. My grandmother passed away this month (which will get its own entry) so that has been a heavy reason of not wanting to blog. But on the brighter side if life...It has been a pretty busy/exciting time. So we will start...

My sweet nephew Devon came to visit. Though a short visit, we had a blast with the little man. Lyell also became a GREAT uncle at the beginning of the year and we got the family together over at our house to meet baby girl Bailey.








Laura had one of her showers hosted by our Aunt Suzanne. It was wonderful and I think she got a lot of registry gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment