Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Over Half Way Done...




Another item Lyell and I picked up from a super cute Baby Boutique, Tweed Baby Outfitters

How far along? 22 Weeks 
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? None yet...I put lotion on like it will make a difference.
Sleep: I am having some pretty crazy dreams lately. Recent ones consisted of Lyell running for some sort of office and the Funeral Home did parties on the side with a specialty in chocolate carvings.
Best moment this week: 99% sure I am starting to feel her. It feels so small...yet so big.
Miss Anything? Not really. Oh, I miss sleeping on my stomach now
Movement: YES :) Finally
Food cravings: Nothing different. Lyell made me pork tenderloin with cream corn and peas yesterday and it was amazing. I could get him to make that every night
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee (but that is nothing new)
Gender: Girl 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I have broke down and starting taking Prilosec for my heartburn per Doctors orders...but I am so glad I did. Its kicking my heartburn's ass and I sleeping much better.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very happy...by the end of the day Lyell would probably say I get a little moody
Looking forward to: I made a calendar yesterday starting now til Laura's wedding (April 28th) and it makes me so excited at all the wonderful things coming up. Brother and sister-in-law are coming into with my nephew this month, we have a few concerts, Laura has three wedding showers, Latisha is coming home for two weeks and much MUCH more.  



No comments:

Post a Comment