Home             About Me             Blogs I Love            

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

I wish I could remember which blog I was lurking on to find this artist...but as soon as I saw their work, I was sold. They were here in Nashville last month and it kills me to know I missed them. Anyways, here is our starting  point for the nursery.





18weeks 4 Days:

Maternity clothes: Definitely... I got several things for Christmas and I have not looked back.

Sleep: Pretty Well. I wake up at least twice a night to go pee...I have it down to a tea where I don't even have to open my eyes. I have a feeling its going to get worse because my back it starting to hurt by the end of the day.
Best moment of the week: Lyell ripping up the carpet in the nursery. We are putting hardwood floors through the house this week. Ohhh...and I got a new bra! 

Food cravings: I love Wendy's and milkshakes at night. 
Symptoms: Heartburn and acne :(
Movement:  Nothing yet and its driving me crazy!
What I’m looking forward to: Lyell and I have an appointment in two weeks and I cant wait to see her again...and confirm it really is a girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment